It's quite the treat when I'm able to mix family time in with a business trip. Flew into Seattle on Friday evening and spent the weekend with my family before driving south for a week of Sales Training in Vancouver.
To get that long awaited hug from Grandma is always something that brings tears to my eyes. I can't even describe how much she means to me. And seeing Uncle Don, Merrily and all the kids was just as special. A highlight was playing with the twins. Legos, potato heads and lincoln logs ~ oh to be a kid again! I was also able to take Grandma up to Lynnwood with me to visit with Uncle Dan and his wife Dawn. We had a great visit and were sad to have to leave before her beautiful apple pie was ready. But with Seattle traffic, you're sort of forced to adhere to it's schedule.
To get that long awaited hug from Grandma is always something that brings tears to my eyes. I can't even describe how much she means to me. And seeing Uncle Don, Merrily and all the kids was just as special. A highlight was playing with the twins. Legos, potato heads and lincoln logs ~ oh to be a kid again! I was also able to take Grandma up to Lynnwood with me to visit with Uncle Dan and his wife Dawn. We had a great visit and were sad to have to leave before her beautiful apple pie was ready. But with Seattle traffic, you're sort of forced to adhere to it's schedule.
Other than coming down with a nasty head cold, the rest of the trip was great. Had a productive 2-day training session with the team, and a few nice dinners. Hudson's in Vancouver was very nice, my favorite for sure. Also stopped in at one of the best stores ever...say it with me now, "Trader Joe's"!!


No comments:
Post a Comment