Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 30th to Me!

I don't mind turning 30 at all, especially when I think back all that's happened this past decade.  A blessed marriage and home, amazing friendships I've gained, seeing the world, an awesome career, and so much more.  I can't wait to see what the next ten years brings to my world.
For the big celebration, I decided we'd start out at PizzalChik for dinner and drinks.  The owners were thrilled that we brought such a big group of 20+ people, to which they doted on the entire time.  We sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather, live band and always delicious food.  Key lime cheesecake with a candle accompanied a fun Bob Marley style birthday song. Afterwards we moved the party down to our place, which lasted early into the morning.  After all the preparations Phil and I worked so hard on, the house looked amazing and a good time was had by all.  Can't wait to do it again.
And of course we must mention as well, the world didn't end!  Ha!  Although I started to think it was going to when the cleaning company I had scheduled with never showed up or called (beware of Bubbling Express Cleaning), which essentially left me on my hands and knees scrubbing floors unexpectedly before go-time.  But oh well, all the work was done in time and nothing ruined my day, it was absolutely PERFECT! 


A funny gift for the Idaho girl

It's a PizzalChik Patio Partttaayyy!

Heather's gourmet salad

No comments:

Post a Comment