Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Discovery - Boise Urban Market

I can't describe it any better than the website intro:
"If you thrive on hand crafted, unique, exceptional foods, you have come to the right place!
The Boise Urban Market is a group of food enthusiasts in the Boise area. Our private market is held once a month (or every other month) and is only open to club members. Participants can be sure that they are getting homemade products made with loving and thoughtful hands."

I discovered this event through another blogger I follow, and knew that I had to check this out.  Invited some friends and we had a great time trying out all the different concoctions.  The homemade Limoncello Truffles were my favorite of course.  There was also barbeque ribs done Korean style, this very weird Kombucha tea that some of us liked, fresh salsas, amazing Thai cuisine, and so much more.  Other neat features of the event were the awesome band Jonathon Warren and the Billygoats, and the venue it was held at Payette Brewing Co.

Check it out!!!   http://boiseurbanmarket.com/

Our buddy Will won the door prize, which held treats from most of the vendors.

Heather adorably showing off my Red Lightning Heirloom tomato plant. 
AKA Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment