Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Coming soon...

Thank you for sharing in the joy of welcoming our new baby girl.  Phillip and I are so excited for what's soon to come.  Join us, won't you?  I'll be blogging Anita's adventures as we move into the new world of parenthood. 

Phil & Amber
12 years together, 7 years married
We've built a happy home.  Designed careers.  College Grads.  Bought our toys.  Travelled the world. 
And now, after a hard fought 4 year struggle with infertility, a dream has finally become reality. 
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!

Mommy, 31 yr old Idaho girl.  I strive to find the positive light in all that I see and do.  A hard working Sales Administrator in the Semiconductor industry and thankful to say I really like what I do.  I cherish our family and friends and enjoy all the adventures we discover together.  I can't wait to +1 baby to the invites.  Becoming a mother is the ultimate gift in life, so thankful to God this is finally happening.  My pregnancy has been the most precious gift.  Although I will be the happiest to welcome her into the world one day soon, I also find myself wishing I didn't have to let her go to the outside world.  Can't I keep her tucked in right here under my heart, safe and warm forever?  Something tells me Daddy might have something to say about that!

Daddy, 42 yr old Michigan boy.  Loves all things greasy and anything that has a motor to work on.  Fishing is his true passion.  Life of the party.  Hard working and meticulous to a fault.  Family boy who knows how to cook Grandma's homemade sauce straight from the garden.  Calls his Mother every week.  Our timing of parenthood has coincidentally found him at a stage in his career where he can take a break and try out the world of being the stay-at-home-papa.  More than excited, definitely nervous, and the happiest man on the planet.  You can find him these days pushing around our new stroller through the house with a big grin on his face.. "Just practicing" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment