Back before my days of becoming a mad and crazy Mom, I blogged. I blogged about life with my husband. We camped, cooked, and hang out with friends. We also tried like hell to have babies. I blogged about that; I blogged A LOT about that.
Fast forward 5 years and I'm now the mom to my darling daughter, Anita (4) and son Lucca (2). Life of course got way to busy for blogging. But today, as my Mother's Day present to myself - I'm going to try to fit it in once again.
My day started out with snuggles in bed with the kids, oooh there's nothing better! Oh, and coffee. And then a bath while Daddy kept the kids downstairs for breakfast and making a card for Mamma. Funny, real life though....my bath ended with a bleach scrubbing of the tub, of which I need to get back to.
Today we went to the zoo, just the kids and I. It was wonderful to have the uninterrupted time with them and go at whatever pace we desired. We saw the lively critters, rode on the carousel, and went down the slides as much as we wanted. Back home for a few hours to enjoy the sunshine. And topped off the day with a BBQ at the Stenquist's with our favorite crew.
It's a great Mother's Day! I feel so incredibly fortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment