Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Magic Reservoir

Camping Trip #4 and its only June ~ what a fantastic summer this is turning out to be.

This past weekend we tried a new spot, Magic Reservoir.  Surprising that I haven't been here before, being that its so close to Mtn. Home. Phil enjoyed fishing out on the boat for the most part of the trip.  He caught some rainbow trout and cooked it up for lunch, the taste was absolutely delicious!  I stayed on shore and soaked up the sun with a good book and glass of wine while soaking my feet in the cool water.  We had a spot all to ourselves with no nearby neighbors.  A peaceful weekend indeed!
Sunday evening our friend Jason drove down from Hailey for a few hours and had dinner with us.  I made Baked Chicken and Rice in the dutch oven, turned out excellent. 

Magic Reservoir (7 mi. east of Fairfield, Idaho)

Our camping setup

    
Two very content puppies

Fresh fish for lunch

Collecting wood for a nice fire

No comments:

Post a Comment