Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013: Ten things I love about being your Mother

This will be my Mother's Day tradition...



1.  Your my dream come true, and our precious miracle in every sense of the word.
2.  You wake with a smile and it always starts my day on a wonderful high.
3.  I get to dress you in sweet little outfits.
4.  Your smell, every time I hug you hello I nuzzle you neck and breathe it in.
5.  You're presence has renewed my love for your father, I'm so thankful he gave me you!
6.  Rocking you to sleep
7.  We are starting to read books together.  I hope we do this always.
8.  Your my little shopping sidekick.
9.  Breastfeeding and having such a special bond no one else can ever have with you.  I'll miss this...
10.  Showing you off to the world, your the best thing I've ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment