Thursday, May 9, 2013

A blog about NOT blogging

My oh my is life busy.  When at home, the last thing I have time to do is get on the PC and write away to my hearts content.  And yesterday was the first day back to work, it's just as busy here.  Quite a stark reality of adding 3 pumping sessions into my daily routine here.  Maybe those moments will turn into my blogging hour, but as of right now, not a chance. 

Just a quick update... Anita is growing fast, and is now 23 1/2 inches and over 10 pounds.  Healthy as can be, sleeps all night.  She now smiles and plays with her hands.  We're so close to playing with toys!  And me coming back to work is going well so far, I miss her terribly but it's a manageable emotion.  And I must pat myself on the back, I've added a walking regime into my mornings - go Mamma!  Feels so good to get out in the mornings and wake up with the birds.

Miss you my dear blog world.... one day I'll get the chance to add you back into my routine.  One Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment