February - remote learning for the kids. Covid is still impacting life.
March - Mom and Dad visit from Michigan. Very scary for them, taking their first flight since the pandemic. Thankfully, we are all healthy and we have a great time together.
May - Girl Scout Family camp, for those that feel comfortable attending. I turn FORTY and order myself a brand new car, a promise made/kept to myself.
June - Fun w/ Strykowski's in Stanley! Also my annual Happy Camp. It was a small crowd, but we made the best of it.
July - Camping at Lake Cascade, Ridgeview campground. Deer ate cherries out of our hands.
August - Anita and I do our first ever "Me and My Gal" girl scout camping adventure in Swan Valley, ID. A wonderful weekend away, just her and I.
September - Phil takes a Batchelor's party in Riggins. My aunt and uncle visit from Ohio.
October - I travel to Manassas, VA to setup a new office. Our friends Alex and Amber Green are married. We do our usual Halloween fun stuff.
November - Calm and quiet, and counting our blessings.
December - My trip to Mexico w/ 9 wonderful friends. We had the best time and I'm checking another country off my list. I came home and caught a stomach flu shortly after. Spent Christmas day in bed, lost 9 pounds. I don't recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment